Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Best Extra Large Laminated Magnetic Dry Erase Menu And Groceries Planner Review By Business Basics Review!

Best EXTRA LARGE 13 x 17 -inch Dry Erase or Wet Erase Laminated Magnetic Dry Erase Menu And Groceries Planner By Business Basics!



Are you looking for a Menu Board that will not only look great but hangs right on the refrigerator? Well~look no more as I have found the one for you. This board is not small either it is 13 X 17 so it is easy to write on and it is magnetic so you can just take it out of the package and use it.

All I did was bring out my dry erase markers and in no time I had the menu all set up for the week. And if I make a mistake~I just erase it and start all over again! It looks great hanging there and is made with a really heavy duty magnet so you don't have to worry about it falling down.

I can't say enough good things about this board~as I love it and think that you will too!

You can see this and purchase it right on Amazon here. They have other colors too but I liked the neon as it is just fun to write on!!

{I received the Menu Board to review.No monies were offered or accepted. All above opinions are my own.}


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete

Black Hairspray For All Your Wig Needs and More!

{This is a Sponsored Post And All Opinions Are My Own}  Are you looking to change your style? As if you are Black Hairspray is the way ...